Make It Crafty Fairy Celandine


Today I am here bring you a a little fairy inspiration.  Fairy Celandine from Make It Crafty is so versatile.  Here I have chosen to design her into a woodland fairy with woodgrain paper and dark warm colors.


I only worked with a few colors combos. I wanted to keep her very warm with as much contrast as possible.  To achieve the highest contract I used Prisma Pencil in Darkest Brown and White.  The darkest brown was used to outline the dark areas.  The white was used to soften and blend the white areas left while coloring.

To accomplish the wings I used the same colors but I did tip blending with the blending pen using the lightest of the below combos.  Adding just a little more where needed for shading.  Finished with glitter...don't all fairy wings glitter and sparkle?

Here are the colors :)
Skin - E50, 51 and 53 with BV20
Dress - E04, R56 and R59
Browns and Hair - all of the E70's
Prisma Pencils - darkest brown and white

Here is your shopping list :)

I also used:
Tim Holtz distress ink
May Arts Ribbon
Paper Studio Pearls
KaiserKraft Pearls

So happy you stopped by today!  I love to read you comments and squeal with excitement when you become a follower :)  Happy coloring, Rhea

Comments

Penny said…
Spectacular card, Rhea! Amazing coloring of that beautiful image! Love your color choices, your design, papers, sparkle and embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Dianne said…
Stunning card, your coloring perfect, thanks for sharing...
Unknown said…
Oh my gosh!! Stunning - Five stars! So when do you want me to comeso you can teach me how to color like you?!! Hugz
Anonymous said…
rhea this is wonderful...love all your little details and the layout great...so happy to see your work a delight...
hugs
lizzi