Daisy Float - Stampendous

Hello, today I am sharing a little Daisy Float by HouseMouse Designs®  With summer now here this is perfect!  I guess little mice need to beat the heat too.

This is one of the cards included in a coloring class I will be teaching over at Creativ You on July 19th.  If you are in the Finger Lakes area of Central New York I would love to have you join in.  
Creativ You is located in Syracuse, New York.
I will be previewing the class samples over the next several days, so stay tuned.
Here is the Color Palette...Feel free to pin it :)

Until Next time...








Comments

Irish Cherokee said…
Sweet image and a card to match. Really like the netting and buttons.
Gramma said…
Awesome card Rhea!!!
Hugz,
Gramma
Laurie said…
Oh, your coloring is so beautiful!
Oh my gosh, your cards are so fabulous! Love all your extra touches on this HouseMouse stamped image like the tulle!! Such great ideas!
This is soooo pretty. Love the image and really lovely embellishments.