Eva - Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

Hello, Today I am excited to share my first project as a Little Darlings Design Team Member.   I am way to excited to be playing with this team of exceptional talent.  For my first project I chose Eva by Saturated Canary.  It is in Rubber from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

Eva is nestled in layers of sheer and faux canvas ribbon.  She is layered on top of the new Maja Paper, "Coffee in the Arbour."  I love this paper!!!  The sentiment is Vintage Affections Everyday Sentiments.  

Here is a close up and the "Color Palette"  I color starting with the lightest color, then moving to dark, medium and back to light.


Until next time...

Comments

Pam said…
Gorgeous! Purely gorgeous! I can't wait for classes to begin.
Ava Gavloski said…
Rhea, thanks for choosing Eva... (Ava) (wink wink) for your first project on the DT. Love that shading, you have an art for it!!!!
Irish Cherokee said…
That is one sweet image and the coloring is exceptional. You did a fabulous job of embellishing her surroundings to frame her. Great sentiment for this card.
Gramma said…
She is bee-u-ti-full Rhea!!
Hugz,
Gramma
Lea said…
Beautiful, as usual! Love how you twist the ribbons for them to nestle into! Beautiful papers, too!
Carol Held said…
Your coloured images are soothing to the eyes, and always a stunning completion!