Sweet Birthday Wishes


Hello, I hope you are having a great holiday weekend!  I can't believe summer is coming to an end!!  It's gone by so quickly and in just a few weeks the leaves will be turning into beautiful colors and we will be in sweaters again...sigh.

But in the meantime I am still into bright and summery colors.  Like these I used for Sweet Birthday Wishes.  Here is Maxwell from House-Mouse Designs®.  He's had his cake and enjoyed it too!  This image is available in cling mount from Stampendous.  7 Kids College Fund carries the whole line of House-Mouse Designs® in cling.  The card is designed as a pop up using Karen Burnisten Lucy Labels Pop Up.  I love, love, love these dies!  They make beautiful card designs.  




Comments

Gramma said…
Gorgeous card Walter...
Hugz,
Gramma
Irish Cherokee said…
Sweet card Rhea. - Jim
Stampendous said…
This is so darling, Rhea! And so beautifully colored, as always! Thanks so much for sharing with Stampendous and House-Mouse Designs®!