May Arts Ribbon Blog Hop



Wow!  This is an amazing product line up!  I had a lot of fund playing with everything.  I created these 3 mini friendship cards.  

They were super easy with the NEW Life Cards and Card Making Stack from Authentique.  I used Vintage Sentiments Friends from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  These were perfect with the paper packs I received.  

With Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko products I first "washed" the print paper with irResitable spray in bamboo leaves and then in Gold.  The gold has a very light shimmer which is way cool.  I also splattered a little of each for additional texture.  The sentiments were stamped with Memento Lux and embossed with their clear powder.  Lux is perfect because it is slow drying so you can use any color with clear embossing powder and the result is AWESOME!  The sentiment on the Ivory Canvas Ribbon was stamped using StazOn.  No bleeding!  Just a perfect stamped image that is clean and crisp.  

With May Arts Ribbon I used Ivory Canvas Ribbon in Plain that I just talked about.  I washed this with the green and gold sprays just like the paper.  I love to stamp on this ribbon!!!  I made rosettes out of crochet ribbon and 3/4" chevron ribbon using big glue dots.  One of my favorite little flowers is the little pink one with the burlap twine.  I tucked peach tulle around the edges of the print paper too. I loved how it soften the entire look of the card and added so much texture.

Finish them up with a few dew drops and pearls and thats about it.  There is a lot of wow factor in these mini size cards.
Here is a close up of each card...



Well of course we've had a week long blog hop and there are going to be prizes from all three companies!!!  Three prize packs from each company will be going home with someone!

Here is todays line up

Friday

If you missed any of the line up this week be sure to pay a quick visit and leave some love  because you may just win a prize pack!!!


Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday





Comments

TracyM #6773 said…
BEAUTIFUL cards Rhea!!!
LOVE the SWEET sentiments and the BEAUTIFUL distressed panels over the ruffled tulle!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!
Wow these are so beautiful.I wish my talents exstended this far.I'm impressed.Thank you so much for inspiring me.
Beautiful cards with fabulous accents and sentiments.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/
Sue D said…
Very pretty--perfect for a special friend.
cghundley said…
Beautiful mini
cards. Love all
the layers!
Carla from Utah
Missy said…
I love what you did with the ribbon and those embellishments are darling!
What a beautiful trio of cards!! Add a little box to put them in and you have a great gift idea!! You really put a lot into these sweet cards! TFS!
Unknown said…
These are sweet sentiment boxes. Love how you used the ribbon.
Anonymous said…
the cards are so pretty. Love when products come out that make life easier.
thanks for sharing some beautiful cards. Whoever receives them will really feel loved.
Neva Cole said…
Such lovey gifts & cards! The colors are wonderful,
jcobb said…
Beautiful creations! I have been really loving all the greens used this week!
beautiful work, very original!! bye bye elizabeth
Amy C. said…
Beautiful! The tulle is so pretty.
Robin B. said…
Gorgeous! I love the flowers and texture.
Love your cards, Rhea!! And totally agree that Staz-On is the BEST for stamping on Ribbon and love that you did that too!
Janis said…
Rhea, you have such a gift for making beautiful projects. These are just so sweet and vintage looking. LOVE how you used the tulle. I've never tried stamping on ribbon before. Thanks for the tips!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Katie said…
Great cards! Love those ribbon flowers. :) Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.
Heather said…
Rhea I always enjoy your creations, love your style, great share today!
loulou said…
Fantastic cards. I really love your stamping on the ribbon.
Judy said…
Lovely cards Rhea. I love the tulle you added to them and the pretty flowers. The sentiments are great for friends. Thanks for sharing.
nancy carroll said…
Stunning work! What inspiration! THANKS
Auntie Em said…
Your cards are all so wispy and sweet. The colors are very yummy.
Thanks for sharing these lovely treats! :)