Everything's Rosey at Power Poppy


Welcome to  Passionate Paper Creations with Rhea.  Today Power Poppy Releases a new digital image called Everything's Rosey.



I just fell in love with this image!  I just started coloring with absolutely no plan on what the finished project would be.  I printed it at 125% and as I started laying out papers when I was done I grabbed an 8x10 canvas!  Perfect!!!  I used papers and ribbons and twine to finish it off.


 I used my new oval dies to cut and pop up two center sections for dimension 
which is my favorite part.  Well, maybe coloring the rusty watering can.  Or, was it the roses with the hint of yellow?  

Lots of colors were used so the color palette is going to be a good one....


Now time to visit the rest of the Instant Gardner's blogs for even more inspiration on this amazing new digital release...

Thanks so much for visiting me today!






Comments

Unknown said…
WOW!!! Stunningly Beautiful!! You Nailed it and I love it!
Barb said…
Rhea,Rhea,Rhea...This is absolutely gorgeous! Your color palette is beautiful and thank you for creating the graphic for us. I pin them and refer back to them later for inspiration.
CherylQuilts said…
Oh, Rhea, your artwork is amazing, and I love the depth and color palette! This is gorgeous with the patterned DP for the border, and I love how you've used the oval die cuts for the image...what a great photo showing that. Yes, I imagine you had fun coloring this image, and I think I especially love how you've colored the colors with the yellow tips/edges. And thanks for the Copic color chart you always provide. I would love to have sit with you to watch you color. In the end, a truly gorgeous card! Hugs!
Davi said…
OH I do LOVE dots and checks!! This is awesome, love the black & White dotted cup, awesome coloring!
Davi said…
OH I do LOVE dots and checks!! This is awesome, love the black & White dotted cup, awesome coloring!
Simply amazing.... nothing else to say. Cheers.
Leslie Miller said…
This looks amazing, Rhea! Your roses are a wonder and I love the dimensional center. Look at all those Copics you used and such fabulous results. Wow!
marilynwillauer said…
Oh I am in awe of your work, very beautiful!
Debbie Olson said…
Rhea, it's gorgeous! I love the contrast that you always achieve--awesome!
Stacy Morgan said…
Beautiful... oh I like the layers and the black looks awesome! The twine is a great touch for the framing. Just beautiful
Broni said…
This is so beautiful, Rhea! I love the dark colors of the china and the flowers are just gorgeous! Awesome use of layers too!
Oh my gosh!! this is gorgeous, love, love the dimension of those ovals, amazing coloring, superb layout!!!
Thank you for sharing.

Maria Rodriguez.