Creative Basics Dies and Some Odd Girl


Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations, this is Jo and I am here to share my project using Creative Basics and Some Odd Girl Sweet Mae image.

Creative Basics Dies:
LDRS Creative Dies:


I colored her with Copic Markers and the sparkle on her top is from Star Dust Stickles. I framed the image out using the Basic Pierced Ovals die and layered it above the Gilded Oval Die. These two die sets coordinate beautifully. Using the edge die in the Cutting Edge Borders 1 set, I cut the pink polka dot cs and layered it in the background above the pattern paper used for the base. I used the Basic Stitched Flags die on the top corner and also for the vellum cs cut out for the "Smile" sentiment. I added flowers from I Am Roses, small tiny rhinestones and some enamel dots for embellishments.

 Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00/RV34
Hair: R22/R27/R39/RV69
Top/Eyes: BG10/BG13/BG72

Thanks for stopping by! Please don't forget to subscribe so you won't miss any of the lovely projects shared on this blog! Have a beautiful Thursday!


Comments