Power Poppy New Digi is here


Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations.  This is Rhea here to share Power Poppy's
New Digital Release for June.



You can find Rose & Chamolmile in the Digital Section HERE!
To See more inspiration with this beautiful design from the Instant Gardner's please visit the 
Power Poppy Blog HERE!

Here is the colors I used.....If you would like to see more Color Palettes you can go HERE!  
If you would like to see my favorite Color Combos and print your own sheet go HERE!


Comments

Jane said…
Lovely card Rhea xx
CherylQuilts said…
How beautiful, Rhea, and I love the vibrant colors of your roses against the blue checks! Your background are always so delightful, and one of these days I want to try it! Hugs, sweet friend!
Lori said…
This is beautiful! I didn't see where the Digi was free.
aussie aNNie said…
Beautiful creation..love your sweet image and colours are great. I have just purchased this one today..xx {aNNie}
Donna Ellis said…
Hi, Rhea! I love that you used differed sizes of the rose in your creation! Beautifully colored, as always, and such loveliness! hugs, de
Lisa Lara said…
Jaw Dropping Rhea!