Selene Grad Tag Greeting Farm


Hello Welcome All to PPCF this is Ruby. I have a fun Grad Tag to share with you today.

I did a Tag Ribbon using a few Creative Basic Dies.
The process was very easy. In a few steps you have a wonderful tag to give to a lucky graduate.

Firstly I started with the coloring process,  Selene digi stamp from The Greeting Farm. With a combination of Copic Markers and Distress Ink pads. 


I then fuzzy cut her and placed her on a metallic Gold cut, nice and centered.

I cut out a purple back border for her using Basic Background Builders I  die 
 All was adhered down on a medallion fan fold circle.


Now for the bottom fish tail tag I used Creative Basic Stitched Flag backed with black cadstock.

The sentiment is just perfect for her. 
It translates ,"I wish you the best on your special day".


Decorated with gold ribbon and a pretty flower. Adding pretty black sequence on the bottom trim of the sentiment to finish it all off.




I hope you enjoy the Grad Tag. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day
Ruby



Comments