Summer Has Arrived!

Hello all our flower lovers!  This is Rhea here today for Monday Inspiration.
How about this 8x8 framed wreath of Flowers with a touch of metal?


This digi is called Peony Love


I increased the size to be 7.75" x 7.75" so it would fit within the 8x8 frame.  I wanted to make it unique and happy.  As I was framing it the inside was missing something then I realized what it was.
It was a butterfly.  I searched for dies and had a couple picked out then I remembered I had metal!!!
What a way to make it even more unique.  

The colors used were:
YG13, 97, 99 and YG21 as a highlight on leaves
Pink Flowers:  V01 highlights, RV11, 52, 66, 69
Purple Flowers:  BV31, 43, 04, 08, C9
Yellow Flowers:  Y11 highlights, Y21, YR21, 23, 24, 27, Y28

Another framed piece for my Flower Wall.



Comments

CherylQuilts said…
Wow, Rhea! This is gorgeous with your amazing depth in each flower, and I love how you've added the butterfly and the metal piece. I can only imagine how beautiful your "wall of flowers" is getting! My jar drops each time I see your flowers! Amazing! Hugs!
Davi said…
So Beautifui, I love the way you colored the flowers, they look soooo real!! The metal does make the butterfly unique and beautiful :)