Inspiration Station Here I Come!


Hello, Rhea here again!  And, welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations!
I am so excited to be invited back to Inspiration Station!
March 10th - 11th
13 Furnice Ave
Stafford Springs, CT 06076
860-684-2641
Seating is limited
I can't wait to see you all again!

I will be having 3 Classes!  I am also posting this on my Class Page which is easy to follow with the clicked tab at the top of the page. 

We will kick off Friday night at around 6:00 with All About Copic's!  Whether you are new or have been using Copics for a while, it's always nice to do a refresher of the basics.  Not only that but you will learn all about the Marker, Copic Products and how to care for your investment.


On Saturday Starting at 10 a.m. we are going to continue where I left off last year with the gang....Session 4!  Pleats and Folds.


At 2:00 let's kick it with a fun House-Mouse Class!  


I can't wait to see you all again and hope to see new faces join us!  Hurry to sign up...there is limited seating. xoxo

Don't forget to join my Facebook Group - Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.  So much inspiration and Sponsors of the week giving great discounts!  If you're not a member, you are missing so much ;)




Comments