Shaylee Bubbles - Scrappers Delights


Hey, everyone!  It's Rhea today sharing here at Passionate Paper Creations.

Have you been over to PPCF Group?  Our Sponsor of the week is Scrappers Delights!
I love bubbles every since I was just knee high to a grasshopper, so I just had to color Shaylee Bubbles.


I made a quick and easy easel card.  Do you spy something new?
FanTABulous dies were used to create the pop up for the sentiment and the stopper for the easel card.
To add to the bottom level fancy circles were used as accent pieces.  These sets were part of the CHA release and will be coming available so very soon!


I will have more information to you very soon on the new releases fro Creative Basic Dies......You are going to love them!
Thanks for stopping by today!


Comments

Bunny said…
Great coloring. Love all the bubbles and the gingham.